Join us and ‘Go out with a BANG’ in our end of year online workshops for regional NSW LGBTQ+ community members [18+]. Connect with others from across regional NSW as we explore what brings us together as a community, and how to look after our sexual health (including access to PrEP, PEP and HIV & STI screening during the warmer months).
The sessions will be held online via zoom, with each session running for approx. 2 hours.
Sign up for one or both days!
Online session dates:
- Saturday 5 December 2:00pm - 4:00pm (Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men [cis and trans inclusive])
- Topic: HIV & Sexual Health
- Saturday 5 December 2:00pm - 4:00pm (All LGBTQ+ community members)
- Topic: LGBTQ Sexual Health
- Thursday 10 December, 7:00pm - 9:00pm (All LGBTQ+ community members)
- Topic: Our Identities, Lives and Experiences
Note: This workshop is aimed at sexuality and gender diverse community members (LGBTQ+) and those wanting to explore their identity. We plan on hosting workshops inclusive of our fabulous allies sometime in the future, so hang tight!