UPDATE: Registrations for this event are now closed. Thanks everyone!
ACON's CAN WE & LOVE Project Photoshoot 2023
We are looking to capture our communities’ diversity and glamour and we need your help!
Thank you for clicking through to express your interest to be part of ACON’s Can We & LOVE Project photoshoot.
What to expect:
To help promote our messages and raise awareness of our work in improving LGBTQ health and wellbeing, we are seeking community members to participate in a photo shoot. We are looking to represent as much diversity as possible: different body shapes, ages, cultural backgrounds etc.
Images from the shoot will be used, when needed, in various Can We & LOVE Project campaigns, websites, resources and publications.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You’ll be helping raise awareness of LGBTQ health issues, programs and initiatives.
- You will receive a $50 gift voucher.
- Light refreshments to keep everyone's energy levels up will be available throughout the afternoon.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Date: Tuesday 31 January 2023.
- Time: The photoshoot is between 1pm – 5pm.
- Venue: The photoshoot will take place at 354 Bourke St, Surry Hills, at the Beresford Hotel on Level 1, lift access will be available.
- Duration: Each person’s shoot will take around 10-15 minutes – you won’t need to be at the shoot for the full 4hrs. Indicate on the form below your preferred timeslot.
- What to wear? Wear whatever you like and feel comfortable in. But please refrain from wearing clothing with patterns or stripes, slogans, brand logos, insignias etc.
- There will be solo and group shots. As well as solo portraits, we will need some group photos so participants are invited to participate in group shots.
- The final material will be used across many different pieces of health promotion. This could mean on campaigns, social media, website, reports etc.
- You do need to be age 18 and over to participate.
- You will be required to sign a model release form.
To get registered we just need to grab a few details from you: