Become a member
ACON members contribute to innovative and groundbreaking work in HIV prevention, health promotion, advocacy, care and support. We're grateful for their financial support, participation in focus groups and research, volunteering, attending fundraising and other special events as well as providing valuable feedback on our services and campaigns.
You can join ACON and help ensure the future of our services and support groups for our communities.
As a financial member you can:
- Vote at the Annual General Meeting on ACON constitutional changes
- Vote to elect the ACON Board of Directors during annual elections
- Stand for election as a Board Member
Annual Membership Subscription Fees
The yearly membership subscription fees are as follows:
- $36 Ordinary Member
- $5 Concession - for full time students & Australian Government Health Care Card holders
- $100 Organisational Member
Memberships will be calculated from the date the membership is approved by the ACON board at a pro-rate amount of $3.00 per month for Ordinary Members & $8.33 for Organisational Members will be calculated from the date your Membership is approved by the Board. Concession Members as is.
Please Note: The Board in its discretion to approve Membership Applications reserves the right to decline an application for Membership. If for any reason your application is denied, you will be reimbursed the full amount.