Welcome to ACON’s Looking for Mr. Right workshop!
For guys who like guys (trans and cis) aged 18 and above.
This face-to-face session runs over four weeks and is designed to give guys the tools and confidence to find, start, and maintain healthy relationships.
Looking for Mr. Right will connect you to like-minded and provide you with all the info to keep things safe and sexy!
The workshop explores the below topics across the four sessions:
- Apps & attitudes.
- Positive dating experiences.
- The art of small talk.
- Values and relationships.
- The role of a partner.
- HIV and sexual health in dating and relationships.
- Conflict resolution in relationships.
- Rejection and self-care.
- Who is your Mr. Right?
ACON’s peer facilitators ensure each session is fun, informative, and sex-positive!
This workshop will be running from 6:30pm till 9:30pm on the below dates:
- Looking for Mr Right – (12 May – 2 June)
- Looking For Mr Right – (24 May – 14 June)
- Looking For Mr Right – (8 June – 29 June)
414 Elizabeth Street
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
To register your interest, please complete the form below: