Support the ACON 2018 Tax Appeal
We're here for the health of our community – you can be too.
As NSW’s leading LGBTI health organisation, we work hard to provide a range of programs and services that help address many of the health issues that are experienced by our community.
The information and services we provide – such as counselling, substance support, anti-violence initiatives and inclusion programs – as well as advocacy and research we undertake, all help to improve the health and wellbeing of LGBTI people and their families.
But much of this work is not financially supported by government and so we rely on people just like you who care about the health of our community to make a contribution.
To help us continue making a difference in the lives of thousands of LGBTI people and people with HIV, please consider making a contribution to our 2018 Tax Appeal.
MAKE A DONATION
You can choose to give more or less, depending on your circumstances, and you can be a regular giver or make a one-off donation. There are many ways your money can help and even the smallest amount will make a huge difference.
- $5 can help pay for a safe sex pack to ensure our community stays safe
- $10 can help pay for a meal for someone living with HIV through our Meal Service
- $20 can help fund resources that ensure older LGBTI people stay connected and engaged
- $50 can help fund initiatives that assist survivors of LGBTI domestic and family violence
- $100 can help fund our outreach work which supports LGBTI people in regional and rural NSW
- $500 can help fund our work towards the Bondi Memorial Project to help our community heal from the trauma of gay hate crimes
- $1000 can help pay for counselling services that support the mental health and wellbeing of LGBTI people
BECOME A REGULAR GIVER
Every dollar you donate goes towards improving the health of LGBTI people and people with HIV. A regular donation of $25 a month over 12 months will help us care for our community in lots of ways. Become a Regular Giver here.
Any support you can provide will be gratefully accepted, and all donations over $2 are tax deductible.
Together, we can work towards improving the health and wellbeing of our community.